On preparing for a job interview
1. Don’t go out drinking the night before with your old college roommates. Celebration shots should come after a job offer, not before the interview.
2. Do remember what you wrote in the cover letter about all of the “relevant” experience you bring to the position.
3. Eat breakfast – passing out in front of your future boss and co-workers will definitely leave an impression, but not the best one to start building your street cred’.
4. Lint roll the cat hair off your best (only) suit. Hiss and show your teeth at the cats if they try to approach to re-apply. Don’t trust the purring, they don’t have your best intentions at heart.
5. Leave early- the world will conspire to make you late.
6. Take a deep breath and relax, you were made for this.